VLSI is the course where you can get basic knowledge of IC design and chip coding and you can have
a practical knowledge to design an digital circuits. VLSI is a hardware description language where you
Can code a functionality to IC it is most popular specialization in Electronics field.
VLSI Course Content
- Introduction to Digital Electronics
- Introduction to VLSI Design
- Introduction to Methodologies
- Introduction to Programming
- Introduction to Synthesis Schematies
- Introduction to CMOS & FPGA
Introduction To Digital Electronics
- Number System, Kmaps, BCD & Gray Code
- Combinational Circuits
- Half Adder and Full Adder Circuits
- Half Subtractor and Full Subtractor Circuits
- FlipFlops and Counters
- MulitiExers and Decoders
Introduction to VLSI Design
- What is VLSI
- What is SSI,LSI,MSI,ULSI
- Different Types Of Chip Designing
- Introduction to Fabrication
- Types Of VLSI Coding
- What is HDL
- Difference between VHDL & VERILOG HDL
Introduction to Methodologies
- Different Types of Methodologies
- What is Top down Approach?
- What is Bottom up Approach?
- Abstraction Levels
Introduction to Programming
- Programming in Verilog
- Types of programming
- Operators And Logic Circuits
- Programs in Structural Modeling
- Programs in Dataflow Modeling
- Programs in Behavioral Modeling
- Programs in Switch Level Modeling
Introduction to Synthesis Schema ties
- What is Synthesis & Simulation?
- What is RTL?
- What is Test Bench?
- Test Bench and ITS Application
- Different types of delays
- What is Blackblox?
Introduction to CMOS & FPGA
- What are PMOS and NMOS?
- What is CMOS?
- Different types of CMOS Circuits
- What is FPGA?
- Difference between FPGA and ASIC